• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

* SOLD * Bradford Guardian 3 in CPM3v

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Relisting;

Recently picked this up on the forums but I think I will hold out for a sheepsfoot version, I emailed Bradford knives to see if they could do a special run without the sharpening notch and said that was possible and would keep me apprised when they next run those.

So, this nice Bradford Guardian 3 in CPM3v is a Special run for Grand Prairie knives they have some left at $199 I am selling this one for reduced down now to $old but as you can see, I've added some features that make it a bit nicer.

A custom bobtail fob that reflects the black and white of the handle/hardware and the Nimbus blade finish, with a nice Viking rune bead in as well.

A vertical carry adapter strap as I find these do not have a snap in fit for the knife and prefer a vertical carry for these. The adapter is made so you can quickly unsnap the sheath from your belt if you need to remove it to say go into a store that might question your knife carry.

Price shipped in the USA is $old

payment by US Postal Money order or check if I know you, I do not have paypal.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

IMG_7514 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

vertical adapter is slid beneath the horizontal strap

and snaps into place

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
Emailing you now, thanks, and yes, I do make those to sell.
G2

And of course the knife is still available and I appreciate the trade requests but I need the funds for a new phone
;)
G2

Last edited:
PM replied, this one is now sold folks.
G2

Back