• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICE DROP* Burchtree, Spyderco, Zero Tolerance, Berg Blades

NinjaRyder0920

Gold Member
Hey Everyone!
CONUS+2 shipping only, paypal only.

Price includes:
-shipping (USPS)
-insurance
-paypal fees
(the price you see is what you pay!)

Paypal GOODS only (No gift option please) Quick payment expected. Not looking for any trades.

Got a down payment to make, so these have to go! Pretty firm on prices.

ox3XUZA.jpg

FGJXrRk.jpg

L6zFLUR.jpg

go032NI.jpg

aopu8LH.jpg

Pl5lhnl.jpg

H6PTCFd.jpg

Southern Grind - Spider Monkey
- Tanto S35VN blade and nice copper handle scales! Original owner, but since this one was open, it clearly has some patina starting to develop on the scales. This is turning out to make the overall look of the knife pretty unique and will just get better with time! Come with box and paperwork. Never used or sharpened, just carried for a few days. The size of this knife makes it an excellent EDC blade.
Price: $160 shipped TYD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Spyderco Sage 2 – Full titanium, S30V blade, second owner, never used/carried. Discontinued
Price: $160 shipped TYD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Spyderco Southard – Brown G10, CTS204P blade, second owner, never used or carried. Long discontinued model.
Price: $160 >> $155 >> $145 shipped TYD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Rowdy HiTech - This amazing midtech was designed by Mr. Tashi Bharucha and built by Mr. Gerry McGinnis (Designed in France, built in the USA). After all of the midtechs that have passed through my hands, I would bank to say that this is the closest thing to a custom that you will find! I've actually had customs that didn't have this level of F&F and action. The action is so smooth and solid. You can feel it as it flips open and guillotines close, it just screams of quality. First owner, BNIB. Scary sharp edge. CPM154 blade, stonewashed and sharp. Table price of $650 that settled closer to $450-500 retail. Either way, grab this one here BNIB for a huge discount!
Price: $ 295 shipped TYD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Berg Blades Iron Wolf – Limited run, S35VN stonewashed blade, bronze LSCF bolster lock, carried a handful of times, opened some packages but still looks great! Comes with pouch and COA
Price: $235 >> $225 >> $215 shipped TYD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Berg Blades Slim – Limited run in M390, black blade and titanium with silver LSCF bolster lock. Carried a few times, opened some boxes, but still looks new! Comes with pouch and COA
Price: $250 shipped TYD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Zero Tolerance 0560BW – Blackwashed Elmax blade, second owner, has not been used or carried. Complete with box. Long discontinued and getting tough to find!
Price: $200 shipped TYD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Efros still available ? I found one done up by Sean Campbell but if ur willing to beat $200 shipped I’ll go with yours !

Back