• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

price drop - FHFG INFI RMDs, also an original RMD with polished bevels, sheaths included

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
I have not had time to enjoy some of the knives I went in for a while back, so they have been sitting new or unused and it is time to move them on to better homes. Prices include shipping to continental USA by USPS Priority mail with tracking. International shipping costs extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.
Post a message here and please follow up with email/PM in case the bladeforums notification doesn't get through. Thanks for looking!

1) FHFG INFI Ratmandu with black canvas scales and Big DC finish - new/unused and includes a high-quality leather sheath made by @Riz! The sheath is excellent and fits the FHFG RMDs perfectly. It's a nice knife but I have too many in the size range and haven't been getting the chance to use any of'm so she's up for sale: $330 USD

2) FHFG INFI Ratmandu with green canvas scales and Muddy Brown coat - really like the color combination although it's hard to see it properly in some of the images (grass too green in background grays it out). Brand new, never used. I am including an old canvas SYKCO sheath with a quickly molded OD kydex insert. You could flip the insert or remold and have this be an ambidextrous sheath. It carries the knife low, can be strapped to the thigh. $280 USD SOLD

3) SR101 Ratmandu with black canvas scales and black coating, bevels stripped & polished, USED - I bought this one some years ago on this forum, it'll come with a kydex sheath with one of my UKE attachments for improved carry. $185

If two of these sell, I'll likely keep the 3rd. Pics below include images of a couple other RMDs already sold, sorry. If you need more pics of the ones available, just drop me a request, and thanks for looking!

pO1QRPK.jpg

5mhORK9.jpg

EevH3sD.jpg

B6CvaFq.jpg

CFBV6pO.jpg

qIExk8J.jpg

PSQNPwS.jpg

utd2Ka5.jpg

YqklEln.jpg

OiU38ak.jpg

zl1GbX8.jpg

QCwV176.jpg

9rn50Bz.jpg

92Dlc59.jpg

Last edited:
curious, why you selling the big DC finish for more than the satin finish in the infimandu? aren't the satin finishes more expensive? Is it because of the included leather sheath with the big DC finish one?

curious, why you selling the big DC finish for more than the satin finish in the infimandu? aren't the satin finishes more expensive? Is it because of the included leather sheath with the big DC finish one?
i can't figure out how to send PMs, can you email me at jmartino2011@gmail.com about the infimandu's? thanks
John,
Thanks for your interest, I will copy this to an email as well. The partial satin/polished ratmandu is not an INFImandu, it is an original SR101 Swamp rat RMD with black coating and black canvas micarta handles, used and of course modified via stripping/polishing of the primary bevel. The lower price is both on account of the less expensive sheath (0.093 kydex that I formed, but including one of my UKE's which are awesome and available separately for just about any kydex/plastic sheath you may own) and on account of coated + no INFI. The Big DC FHFG INFImandu is new, completely unused, and comes with a high quality leather sheath (which could be used for a lot of other knives alternatively).

For either model, it's a killer deal. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back