• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"PRICE DROP "GEC, M&G

Hate to part with these but I have to replenish from some recent purchases. First is the SS 33 Dog Paw knife. I am the second owner of the 33 Dog Paw. The previous owner remove the paws from the blade. Other than that it is in near new condition with beautiful stag. I added the silver Paw bead. It is attached with leather twine. Comes with the correct tube. The M&G is new in the box. Beautiful grain and great fit and finish. The Camillus is a rare MDUSN engineer/scout. Has a four-line stamp on the tang. All blades have good snap and no play. There is some pitting and staining on all blades and inside the back spring. No cracks in the bone and in my opinion are still in great condition. This one was hard to photograph and since I can't upload high definition pictures I will be more than happy to provide additional pictures of this one and any of them if you will send me your email address. And I had a 10 total limit on this so I'm limited on what I could show.All prices include shipping and fees. I will only ship in the continental United States. Please feel free to ask any questions.
1) GEC 33 @ $145.00
2) M&G @ $ 105.00
3) Camillus MDUSN @ $100.00 SOLDIMG_5161.PNG IMG_5160.PNG IMG_5162.PNGIMG_5155.PNG IMG_5156.PNG IMG_5157.JPG IMG_5169.PNGIMG_5170.PNG IMG_5164.PNGIMG_5165.PNG

Last edited:
Back