1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

PRICE DROP Large Sebenza 21Silver Contrast/Raindrop Damascus

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by lemmuhj, Jul 16, 2018.

1. lemmuhj

lemmuhj Gold Member Gold Member

May 2, 2010
    **NO TRADES
    **CONUS ONLY
    **Birthdate is on the card in pick
    *I have more/better pics in my Instagram (Lemmuhj)
    Up for sale is a Large Sebenza 21 w/Silver Contrast/Raindrop Damascus. Has been carried and very lightly used. Original edge, never sharpened. Has snail trails around clip area and some minor marks on various places on the knife. The knife is NOT mint. Smooth action and solid lockup. Has some SLIGHT side to side play, but i haven't really worried about sending it in. "Old school" Raindrop blade is beautiful. I can send more pics for serious inquiries.
    $850....NOW $750 includes PayPal fees and shipping. Will lower price till sells.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  2. lemmuhj

lemmuhj Gold Member Gold Member

May 2, 2010
    Price drop!

3. GentFolderGuy

GentFolderGuy Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 30, 2018
    you sell this ?