• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Microtech MOLON LABE Ultratech T/E OTF Knife Bronze Tanto 204P Blade 123-13 ML

FS $315 USD paypal shipped to Continental US. 1st "I'll take it" gets it, pending receipt of funds.

Buyer takes full responsibility to know your own local knive laws. I am not a business and do not take any liability.

**Sale includes the medium Microtech bit driver. Effectively giving 10% discount from retail $325 + $25 (medium bit tool).

Brand New. I got delivery 2 weeks ago. Never registered on Microtech website. I opened for pictures and tested action 5 times to make sure action is perfect. Catch and release for me. Its been sitting in my desk and rather than returning to eknives, authorized dealer, I prefer to support local small businesses and give this awesome Ultratech a new home. It just contributes to USA made and USA small businesses during this Covid19 mess. Rather than me returning for full refund. I am not in a rush to sell. No low ball please. I am open for trade for Benchmade 87 + cash. Stay safe out there and hope everyone's doing well!

Molon Labe Black Tanto Edge (T/E) Ultratech with bronze blade finish and hardware. "Left Side" spartan graphic version. Double action Out the Front (OTF) knife. Black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle with 204P steel blade.

Microtech MOLON LABE Ultratech T/E OTF Knife Bronze Blade 123-13 ML
  • Model Number: 123-13 ML
  • Overall Length: 8.5"
  • Blade Length: 3.44"
  • Handle Length: 4.625"
  • Blade Material: 204P
  • Blade Style: Tanto Edge Plain
  • Finish: Bronze
  • Color: Black Molon Labe
  • Weight: 3.6 oz.
Screenshot_20200502-160151_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200502-160157_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200502-160141_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200502-160223_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
$300 USD paypal shipped to Continental US. 1st "I'll take it" gets it, pending receipt of funds.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I saw that knife and that's the one I want... then I realized this was made years ago and are all gone, lol. New to the whole knifes thing, so forgive me.

Back