• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*** PRICE DROP *** Rare/Discontinued Buck-Strider BG-42, 189T Survival Knife and a Pilot

SALTY

Gold Member
Prices on the Buck-Strider and the Intrepid 189T have gone crazy over the past few years and seem to be all over the place; I have tried to be realistic and fair but if someone has a better idea, a fair idea, I am open to thoughts and offers - especially if someone wants to buy all three.

Buck Strider and Intrepid L.jpg
Buck Strider and Intrepid R.jpg

Buck-Strider BG42 folder, First Production Run 345/500; the knife has been lightly used and carried, still has factory edge (although stropped with abrasive paste) and faint scratches on the blade coating (not in the blade steel) which I tried to get to display in the pics but does not even though they are visible under just the right light at just the right angle. $325 $275 OBRO

Buck Intrepid Tanto Model189T; These were limited when they were in production with only about 5,000 ever made. Lightly used and carried in a bug out pack. Includes the original Kydex and Nylon sheath. $275 $240 OBRO

Buck Pilot.jpg

Buck Pilot; (Partially Serrated) 0199SKK-B Cat. 5696 BNIB; the box has a little bit of safe rash but the knife is absolutely brand new with original packaging $30

Last edited:
I’m aware that this post is about two years old, but what the heck? Have you sold the Buck 189T? Would be highly motivated if you’re still in possession.

Back