• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Small Regular Unique Graphic with High Carbon (HC) Raindrop Damascus

Happy Saturday BF,

This beautiful, one of a kind, knife is fresh from its CRK spa day, and as such is in perfect condition. Repeat: perfect condition :) The Damascus is flawless, the UG design and anodizing are pristine, it has the carefully machined (discontinued) spine ridges, and of course is centered with a fresh action. There is no stick to the lock whatsoever (i.e. no "gummy lock"). It has been taken out to be admired and to have these photographs taken, that is all; it has not been carried, it has not cut. As far as rareness and condition go, this is among the best.

I have two reissued birth cards; one from the trip from which it just returned (I received it back between Christmas and New Years), and one from the previous owner (summer 2016). I do not have the original. It will come in a reissued box, with a brand new towel, and a new 200 ml container of renaissance wax ($25 value), which is the stuff that CRK recommends for the best protection of this gorgeous raindrop-pattern Damascus.

I am sad to see this prized possession go, but I suppose all good things must come to an end here on earth. I will ship insured with whichever method its new owner prefers, pending their willingness to pay for upgrades for things like shipping speed.

I will start by asking sold, and will adjust my price if necessary. No trades - believe me, I wouldn't be selling this if I didn't have something more important in mind for the cash. If I need to I will begin to crosspost, but currently, this is the only place you'll see this for sale. One last thing to note is that I am also selling an old nick walnut mnandi here on BF. I will give you one heck of a deal if you are able to take both off my hands. Thank you for your interest, and good luck!

(As the owner of this knife, I reserve the right to ultimately choose to whom I will sell and for how much. As a general rule, a time stamp policy will be how this is enforced.)

fullsizeoutput_1199.jpegfullsizeoutput_119a.jpegfullsizeoutput_119b.jpegfullsizeoutput_119c.jpegfullsizeoutput_119d.jpegfullsizeoutput_119e.jpegfullsizeoutput_119f.jpegfullsizeoutput_11a0.jpegfullsizeoutput_11a1.jpegfullsizeoutput_11a2.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you comment on the condition of the anodizing?

Last edited:
yes, actually. B-98 is what it looks like, although I haven’t taken it apart.

Is that the date written on the first reissued card with an estimated manufacturer date? It looked like 1996 was written.

Is that the date written on the first reissued card with an estimated manufacturer date? It looked like 1996 was written.
yes, the card says 1996. however, I’ve confirmed the date code is B-98 on this knife, so, at least the scales were made in the first half of 1998. it was likely assembled that year as well. what the previous owner suspects is that the reissued card probably mistakenly had 1996 written down because there was a second knife sent in at the same time that was from ‘96. the approximate dates of birth were likely swapped on accident.

Back