• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP! WE Knives: Caliber 808b and Zephyr 716e

PRICE DROP! These new prices are firm. The quality, fit and finish on these is superb - I'll be keeping them if they don't sell at these low prices!

I am the original owner of both knives, purchased new from dealers. Exquisite WE quality exemplified in both. They are new in box, have never been used, carried or even cut paper! Need to raise some cash, so offering these up to new homes.

WE Caliber 808b - New in Box.

S35VN blade steel.
3.4 inch blade but weighs only 3.6 oz!
Titanium scales with carbon fiber inlays.
Designed by Ivan D. Braginets
Glass breaker

Comes in original box with WE pouch and cleaning cloth.

$179 $167 shipped PayPal G&S

WE Zephyr 716e - New in Box.

Bohler M390 blade steel.
Titanium scales with carbon fiber inlays.
Blue anodized hardware from factory.

Comes in original box with WE pouch and cleaning cloth.

$229 $217 shipped PayPal G&S

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions via PM or profile post, but please keep the sales thread clean, except for “I’ll take it!”.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of Sale for both knives:

For sale to CONUS only.

Please allow at least two business days (M-F) for me to ship once payment is received, due to work and family schedule. If I can ship faster, I will.

Not really looking for trades, but feel free to make me a trade offer I can’t refuse!

By purchasing a knife from me, you agree that you are able to legally purchase and own it at your location, that you are at least 19 years old, and that you are abiding and will abide by all laws governing this transaction and the use and possession of the knife.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, or not - but generally first “I’ll take!” in thread or via PM gets it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Email sent.

Both knives still available.

Last edited:
Back