• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop - ZT0095, Kershaw CF Leek, Benchmade Ritter/Mini Tanto Grips FS

For sale:

Kershaw Leek, CPM-154 with carbon fiber scales. SPF $70>$60 SPF

Zero Tolerance 0095BW, S35VN with titanium scales. $190>$180

Benchmade 557 Mini Grip Tanto, 154cm, black handles satin blade. $80>$70

Benchmade Ritter Grip, M390 with Deathofallthings black G10 scales. Do not have original scales. $220>$200

Full size Wilkins Grip scales in coarse G10. Will post photos of these later when I have a chance. SOLD-$100- SOLD

All knives are in great shape. The 0095 was the only one actually carried, but was rarely used as I just didn't vibe with it. The Leek leans to the right a little but I believe it is because the pivot is looser than average.
I accept PayPal only, no F&F. First to post a claim here and follow through with communication gets the item. I work evenings so expect a delay in response during that time. Only shipping to locations in the US unless you're willing to foot the bill. Thanks for looking.
MmiMKYF.jpg

UmdbCjn.jpg

KROspu1.jpg

LqWO10H.jpg

3MFYS1H.jpg

f2D7Nlz.jpg

AocEcPl.jpg

DO1DYfh.jpg

VhCTRne.jpg

PRWwbTd.jpg

D5Ic0iZ.jpg

Last edited:
How is the BHQ exclusive leek different from other leek CF? I'm interested.
That's my bad. They were originally an exclusive when I bought mine. I guess they were popular enough to make into a full production. I'll amend that.

Back