• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS — A few GECs -- 33, 62, 86

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

Few up for grabs today!
  1. GEC 33 Conductor in Stag: In excellent condition, has only been handled, never used to cut. Small amount of blade rub, though nothing serious and less than many multibladed GECs I've had. The main blade has a small amount of horizontal play -- I tried to tighten it up a little, so it's far less than it had, but has an extra swirl or two on the bolster, hence me calling this "excellent" and not BNIT. Comes with tube/wax paper. Great little blade, just not for me. Asking sold
  2. GEC 62 in Unicorn Ivory Acrylic: BNIT, has a bit lighter pull than the Goldenrod Camel Bone one I used to have, no play in either blade. Never used or carried. The Unicorn Ivory Acrylic has a few black speckles from the factory, it's my understanding that this is common for these knives. Asking sold
  3. GEC 86 in Tortoise Shell Acrylic, modded to single blade: This one has been used/carried a little, has a patina from cutting food. Blade delete done by Jeff Distin here on the forums. Edge has been very lightly touched up on a Sharpmaker UF rod. No lateral play. Really nice big single-bladed traditional, just doesn't see much carry for me anymore. I can Flitz off the patina if desired, but wanted to leave the option open for the patina-philes out there. Asking sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back