• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS - 17 Spyderco Para 3 Sprint(s) & Exclusive(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale. No trades. Knives have been carried and sharpened unless otherwise noted. All are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Most have been sharpened on a wicked edge sharpening system to hair whittling sharp. If not sharpened, these knives have the factory edge but have been stropped with diamond compound on basswood. Clips have been rotated to tip down carry except when otherwise noted. All knives are perfectly centered and drop freely to my preference. No rust or patina except for 52100 forced patina. Well cared for and oiled (mineral oil).

First to post "I'll take it" followed by a PM and prompt payment gets it. Include the number associated with the knife you want.

Prices are firm. Do not PM with counters. Will be shipped within three business days via USPS priority mail.

All prices are PayPal Friends & Family. G&S increase price by 3%.

1. Para 3 Bento Box Exclusive - M390. $SOLD TO AARON

2. Para 3 St. Nicks Exclusive - 4V. $SOLD TO REDX72.

3. Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive - XHP DLC. $SOLD TO JOEMANNNN.

4. Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive - XHP Satin - Comes with Flytanium titanium scales bead blasted and factory orange G10 scales. PRICE DROP: $250.

5. Para 3 Sprint - Rex 45. $.

6. Para 3 Blade HQ Exclusive - M4 Satin. $.

7. Para 3 Blade HQ Exclusive - M4 DLC. $SOLD TO TODWILLI

8. Para 3 Rivers Edge Cutlery Exclusive - 204P. Hardware swap w/ s90v sprint to get silver screws on this knive. Very small scratch next to edge bevel and on spine (from sharpening with diamond stones). $SOLD TO THEGRAYSTANG

9. Para 3 Sprint - S35VN. $.

10. Para 3 Sprint Grey - Cruwear. 1st Sprint Run of the Para 3 line. $.

11. Para 3 - Maxamet. $SOLD TO MIKE

12. Para 3 KnifeCenter Exclusive - Smooth G10 Cruwear. PRICE DROP: $.

13. Para 3 Sprint - S90V. Harware swap with #8 (REC 204P) to get black hardware. Factory carbon fiber scales. $SOLD TO VYZEDD

14. Para 3 Sprint - 52100. Forced patina entire blade. No signs or rust or pitting. PRICE DROP: $.

15. Para 3 Exclusive - 52100 Combo Edge. No patina, no rust. PRICE DROP: $.

16. BNIB Para 3 Exclusive - Smooth G10 Cruwear. $.

17. BNIB Para 3 Exclusive - Smooth G10 Cruwear. $.

18. Para 3 New Factory G10 scales - Black. $.

IMG_9518.jpg IMG_9519.jpg IMG_9520.jpg IMG_9521.JPG IMG_9524.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take #13, first time here, dont know how to send PM

----------
UPDATE
It seems that I need to have the membership at first....Is there another way I can reach you out? I really want to take that s90v para 3

----------
UPDATE
Got the membership, still dont know how to send PM, crazy

Last edited:
For all viewing - please know that any residue, scuffs, or what appear to be scratches in the above pictures is really just a heavy coat of mineral oil. The only knife that had very minor scratches is now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back