• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**PRICE DROPS** Almost my last Gemini. HUCK FIN, Trough Raider, Battle Shark

Jack of All Blades

Platinum Member
Times are tough, been spending more than I should, so it's time for Jack to let go of his last two gemini's, and some others.

1. Trough Raider (mean green) NEW - Only taken out for photos and handling. Im keeping my sterile one (only reason I'm selling the green one). I don't have to talk about how beautiful the coating is. Pictures speak for themselves. Probably the most badass knife I've ever owned. Think of it as all popular busses combined into one badass package of baddassery.
$700 NOW $675!

2. TGLB stripped -
My lightest TGLB at 15.2 ounces!! User Stripped with black micarta and tan Kydex with altoid tin and little sharpening stone.
$500 NOW $480

3. Huck finn
(12 inch original run)- MASSIVE piece of INFI. Bought this brand new from another member, Used it out back in the yard once or twice for chopping testing on some downed branches. Chopping powerhouse!! The weight along with being .25 inches makes it a deep biter and easy limb remover(for you zombie preppers). I already have a Forsaken mistress otherwise id definitely be keeping this big mofo.
$650 NOW....wait.. this is still a Huck of a deal. $650

4...TGLB...My Last one. User.-
Black coating. Black paper Micarta. Edge could use some touching up. Comes with a BB kydex sheath but I have an extra one ill throw in thats not pictured since I won't be needing it.
This gemini is thinner behind the edge than all others ive had.
At 15.4 ounces its my second lightest gemini.
WITHDRAWN

5. Battle Shark with Black micarta.- Barely used except to whittle a branch once. Not many of these are found with micarta because they were offered with g10 for free. Micarta makes this one a very nice lightweight infi fighter.
$480 Firm.

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/MYmVwHL

All prices include Paypal goods and services + Priority 2 Day shipping CONUS.
Cards outside the USA will have to factor in 4.4% for PayPal.

Last edited:
You guys were too slow and I regained a bit of sanity.:eek: Last gemini is MINE!

Alas, according to newtons 3rd law, with every action is an opposite and (almost) equal reaction.
Will be adding a Battle shark in place of the Gemini i'm taking back.

Also.
PRICE DROPS!!!

Back