• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS: Benchmade 940-2001, Olamic Whippersnapper, Laconicos, Les George and more!!

halden.doerge

I'll Sharpen Your Knife
Gold Member
Alright, this is the big one. Got to move a bunch of stuff along that has been sitting on my desk way too long.These are for sale only, no trades, and all transactions will be by PayPal Goods and Services. The prices include shipping in CONUS only and all paypal fees. PM or email me for paypal info or with any questions (email address below).

Up for sale I have the following:

Les George VECP Flipper:
This is a solid example from the most recent runs of the VECP flipper that Les George has been putting out this year. Perfect centering, solid lockup, detents are not super heavy on these, but it retains the blade superbly and allows easy flipping action with no wrist needed. Original edge is razor sharp. The knife has been carried a few times but not used for anything other than paper cut tests. Comes with original pouch. Price on this one: $OLD.

Alliance Designs OG Jasmine:
This is from the most recent Jasmine run from Alliance. This one features the small speed holes in the show side of the handle, and copper accents. There are a couple snail trails on the TI from carry, which can only be seen from certain angles. I have sharpened this one on my Wicked Edge at 18 degrees per side to a high polished finish, which is hair popping sharp. Blade is perfectly centered, detent is dialed perfectly, lockup is solid, centering is on point. The steel on this run is RWL34. Comes with original pouch and all original items. $OLD.

Alliance Designs USD Jasmine:
This is my favorite of the Jasmine variants that Ray Laconico has designed. The dark stonewashed scales hide wear perfectly. I have sharpened this one on my Wicked Edge at 16 degrees per side to a semi-polished finish, which is hair popping sharp. Blade is perfectly centered, detent is dialed for snappy flipping action, lockup is solid, centering is perfect, closure is nice and smooth. The steel on this run is S35VN. Comes with original pouch and all original items. Price is $OLD.

Olamic Whippersnapper:
This is #02 of 25 from the exclusive run of these that Olamic did for County Comm, in a full dark stonewashed finish. Perfect detent, snappy flipping action, buttery smooth. Lockup is solid, blade is centered, steel is 20CV. Comes with pouch and all original paperwork. I have sharpened this one on my Wicked Edge at 16 degrees per side to a high-polished finish, which is hair popping sharp. Price on this one is $OLD.

Benchmade 940-2001:
This is the all stonewashed exclusive version that was released last year in full titanium and S90V, number is 72. Perfect fit and finish on this one with a centered, drop-shut smooth blade, and no blade play or lockup issues. I have sharpened this one on my Wicked Edge at 19 degrees per side to a working finish, which is hair popping sharp. This one includes a blue titanium Rockscale Designs backspacer, and blue thumbstuds which I installed on the knife. It also comes with the original red thumbstuds and standoffs, along with the box, baggie, and all original paperwork. Price on this one is $OLD.

Protech Malibu Wharncliffe:
This one has been pocketed a couple of times, but never used for anything other than a paper cut test. Has its razor sharp factory edge, a perfectly centered blade, rock solid lockup, perfect drop shut action, no issues with fit or finish. This is the wharncliffe model with blue anodized scales. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Price on this one is $OLD.

Sorry for the lighting in the pics. I am happy to send detail pics of any knife upon request, and will try to get a full album of each one uploaded later today.

UxoQeat.jpg

u1t154W.jpg

Prices are all in via paypal only, and include all shipping and paypal fees. Shipping in CONUS only. NO TRADES, funds need to be recouped, you know how it is.

First "I'll take it" followed by an email or PM gets it. You can email me at halden.doerge at gmail. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. I stand behind all my knives and, where applicable, sharpening work. If you want additional pics, I am happy to provide them, just email or PM me, but an "I'll take it" always takes priority over a pic request.

Thanks in advance, BF!

Last edited:
Email sent for more pictures on the 940. Pending something horrific isn’t wrong with the knife, I’ll take it.

Last edited:
Back