• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**Price Drops: CKF Switch, Reate Flamed Jack 2, Jack 1 Marble CF, and Crossroads

Kronikker

Gold Member
Got these awesome knives up for grabs:

CKF Switch: new condition with factory edge and excellent, snappy action. Perfect edc size. Has a very tiny speck mark on the show side, shown in video. Comes with original pouch, COA, and accessories. It is SOLD

Reate Jack 2: cool flamed handle with carbon fiber scales. Excellent action with replacable blade! Comes with pouch, comb, pouch, cloth, and patch. It is SOLD

Reate Crossroads: excellently executed Kirby lambert design. Action is snappy with typical reate high end quality. It is SOLD

Reate Jack 1: M390 blade with mirror edge, marble cf and titanium handle. Action is legendary smooth and drop shut. Has small carry marks on top of the show side (see pic). Comes with original pouch, spare parts, and nylon sleeve. These are hard to find nowadays. It is SOLD

Pictures and videos showing lockup and centering can be seen here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1OZU-f6ThUY1D3pF0g9xc1_IsQhmn7N3P

Files should be viewable with that link. If you're having issues viewing, please send me a message.

No trades. Prices are obo. Message me here or email phdexotics AT gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Got these awesome knives up for grabs:

CKF Switch: new condition with factory edge and excellent, snappy action. Perfect edc size. Has a very tiny speck mark on the show side, shown in video. Comes with original pouch, COA, and accessories. It is SOLD

Reate Jack 2: cool flamed handle with carbon fiber scales. Excellent action with replacable blade! Comes with pouch, comb, pouch, cloth, and patch. It is SOLD

Reate Crossroads: excellently executed Kirby lambert design. Action is snappy with typical reate high end quality. It is SOLD

Reate Jack 1: M390 blade with mirror edge, marble cf and titanium handle. Action is legendary smooth and drop shut. Has small carry marks on top of the show side (see pic). Comes with original pouch, spare parts, and nylon sleeve. These are hard to find nowadays. It is 495 shipped obo.

Pictures and videos showing lockup and centering can be seen here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1OZU-f6ThUY1D3pF0g9xc1_IsQhmn7N3P

Files should be viewable with that link. If you're having issues viewing, please send me a message.

No trades. Prices are obo. Message me here or email phdexotics AT gmail.com

Thanks for looking!
Is the JACK 1 still for sale?

Back