• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS - LETS MOVE THESE! **TRADES ADDED**

Busse (INFI) Custom Shop Public Defender (tag $447) ... $475 $450 Shipped SOLD
Busse (INFI) Custom Shop Public Defender (tag $447) ... $475 $450 Shipped SOLD TO HONEY DUALBLADES
Swamp Rat Rattle Hawk ... TRADE FOR DIFFERENT COLOR COMBO
Busse (INFI) Battle Mistress Ergo 2 (tag $497) ... $485 $475 Shipped SOLD
Busse (SR101) Mofo with CBT (tag $382) ... $375 $350 Shipped
Swamp Rat Rucki ... $395 Shipped
Busse (SR101) Camp Clever (tag $237) ... $225 $200 Shipped SOLD
Scrap Yard Regulator (tag $168.95) ... $175 $160 Shipped
Scrap Yard 1111 (tag $229.95) ... $225 $200 Shipped SOLD
Scrap Yard Double Cut [came new with freckles] Scrapivore (tag $69.95) ... $70 Shipped SOLD
Scrap Yard Double Cut [came new with freckles] Scrapivore (tag $69.95) ... $70 Shipped SOLD

Busse AXE Hammer with Sheath ... $475 $450 Shipped
Scrap Yard 1111 with New Mashed Cat Sheath ... $300 Shipped Each (I have two available)

TRADES CONSIDERED
Your trade item must be equally discounted.

Busse AK47 Battle Grade
Swamp Rat Waki

INSURANCE

If you want insurance ... ADD $5 PER KNIFE. If you do not pay for insurance, I am not responsible for the knife once it ships and I have proof of shipping.

I always provide proof of shipping. In many cases I ship the SAME DAY.

I'm not trying to be a butthead with this, but I've been getting killed with shipping. Yesterday, I paid over $18 to ship a SKYCO 1111 that I had priced below what I paid. On Monday I spent $26 to ship a different package.

TERMS OF SALE

I only ship to the United States.
You must be at least 18 and the knife must be legal where I'm shipping it.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

USPS Money Orders
DISCREET PayPal Friends & Family + 0%
PayPal Goods + 3.5%

Please do NOT post questions in this thread. IM all questions. If you want a knife ... or two :p ... post that shiznitz fo' sure!

Last edited:
I'm received a lot of information and pic requests for the two CSPDs.

The blue liner knife has thinner handles. They measure about .7" at the front pin where the yellow liner knife measures a little below .8" at the front pin. Here are a few additional pictures:

Last edited:
I'll take the Busse (INFI) Custom Shop Public Defender with the Blue liners per our email conversation! Thank you!

Back