• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICE DROPS* Para 3 LW M390, Benchmade, Kershaw

Hi All,
The rules of the sale are as follows: you must be 18 to buy and its up to the buyer to know their local knife laws. Price includes PP fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping. I reserve the right to refuse sale. First to say I'll take it via PM, email, or post gets it. Please look at the pictures as they are part of the description. Not interested in trades at this time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Para 3 LW M390 SOLD

NIB, hasn't been carried or used. Blade is slightly off center towards the clip side.

KRfoyHO.jpg

crGkWAf.jpg

Benchmade Bugout $115 $105

Knife has been carried and used, still has original factory edge. There is some slight blade play when open. Comes with box and bag.

evlcE5b.jpg

CHaKx7O.jpg

nv3DeHN.jpg

Zero Tolerance 0450 $150 $130

Knife has been professionally anodized by Bladeswelove, carried and used, has original factory edge. Rock solid lock up and perfectly centered. Comes with box.

LWbHNUy.jpg

0Lqjgfr.jpg

2JEtV87.jpg

DZ1CCUS.jpg

Kershaw Volt SS & AM-3 $40 $35

Selling these two as a pair. The al mar has been carried and used, the Volt is pretty much like new. Al Mar has the box included, the Volt does not.

sudkc2G.jpg

YgUSVAp.jpg

l4b24hD.jpg

XPCHw3M.jpg

Again please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Last edited:
Price drops on all. Open to reasonable offers especially if you buy multiple knives. Thanks.

International shipping isn’t a problem if you’re willing to pay the additional cost. Please email me at nweiss010480 at hotmail if you’d like to discuss further. Thanks.

Back