• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Price Drops!)...Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight (S35VN)... Para 3 Lightweight

Descriptions and Photos below... Para 3 is Sold

Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight S35VN Black FRN

Excellent condition. Carried a few times but never cut anything. Ever so slightly off center to the off-presentation side (barely). Nice action. $100>> Withdrawn... First "I'll take it" rules. Price includes PP fees and US50 shipping. Please post an "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM for PP info and/or questions. Thx!

Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Black FRN
Excellent condition. Carried a few times, edge is pristine. Ever so slightly off center to the off-presentation side (barely). Smooth drop action. $100>> $90>> Sold First "I'll take it" rules. Price includes PP fees and US50 shipping. Please post an "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM for PP info and/or questions. Thx!

Last edited:
Understand completely. If the Native doesn't sell and you are interested in the Delica, let me know. I have other Delicas and I just want to try something new! Thanks.

Understand completely. If the Native doesn't sell and you are interested in the Delica, let me know. I have other Delicas and I just want to try something new! Thanks.
Edwards, I might be interested in a trade for a Delica. What other colors do you have? Condition? Shoot me an email at risan at molalla dot net

Back