• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Price Drops)Spydercos, Rare Kershaw Leeks, Kizer Flashbang(103/150)M390

Prices are net to you Paypal G&S ONLY. Shipping prepaid via USPS Priority to continental US. Shipping to registered Paypal address only, no exceptions. Please examine photos for details on condition.

I prefer contact via e-mail to lenz32 at gmail.com (also my Paypal address), please no PM's as I don't check the forum that often. First confirmed e-mail via time stamp will get an e-mail confirmation and instructions for Paypal. Thank you for looking!

Kershaw Leek, Blue/Black Smoke (limited, discontinued and hard to find in this condition). In box, $99obo
L8wVdFd.jpg

HRqPsnr.jpg

FLmLrhw.jpg

Zy64GjL.jpg

OHWqPX0.jpg

Kershaw Leek, Rare Red/Black Snap-On (Limited Run, Discontinued) $55

Kizer Flashbang(Discontinued), Original box, zipper case, paperwork. This is the 3" M390 version, not the current S35vn model! No.103/150 $188

Spyderco Delica, Gray, NIB $65(Sold)
DSC_1296.JPG DSC_1297.JPG DSC_1298.JPG

Spyderco Endura, Blue, Plain Blade $68obo I just realized I'd been swapping clips around and the one shown has some wear. I will replace it with a new clip for whoever wants it. The knife itself is new, never used or carried.
DSC_1291.JPG DSC_1292.JPG DSC_1293.JPG DSC_1294.JPG

Benchmade 940 Std. User $119 no box
DSC_0805.JPG DSC_0806.JPG DSC_0807.JPG

Last edited:
Back