• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price drops Two users for sale and a few new ones

20200427_163653~2.jpg 20200427_163647~2.jpg 20200427_163647~2.jpg Hey to all i have a load of beater knives and dont need all of them i am in ireland so euro tax is paid on these good deals for people who want to try busse knives and a couple that i jave accumalated over the last few yrs .i have also put low enough prices for quick sales 20200427_163647~2.jpg] 20200427_163630~2.jpg
1. Busse combat hogb8
250euro shipping within eu covered
311 gone

These were both my users i have loads and wont have time to use them all so movin em on
1. Brand new from factory a swamprat ratmandu gone
2. Brand new benchmade rant fixed blade gas original packaging and malice clip and paperwork first run of these number 40 of 250.
3.bramd new benchmade rant in tanto form same as above except this was a prototype both have serrations both
knives with boxes both unused
Both 90 a piece
4.an owen bush tomahawk unused as new from owen i paid 125 sterling for it
100 shipped europe
Pics to follow having issue uploading them dm for questions or e mails
Thanks for looking.
May also consider trades show me what you got .and will do small discounts on multiples
Mostly interested in stryders fixed blades and bawidamanns but will consider anything .

Last edited:
I received today your Alpha Regulator and Camp Tramp. Great knives! Thanks Jason and pleasure doing business with you!

View attachment 1329937 View attachment 1329934 View attachment 1329934 Hey to all i have a load of beater knives and dont need all of them i am in ireland so euro tax is paid on these good deals for people who want to try busse knives and a couple that i jave accumalated over the last few yrs .i have also put low enough prices for quick sales View attachment 1329934] View attachment 1329936
1. Busse combat hogb8
250euro shipping within eu covered
311 gone

These were both my users i have loads and wont have time to use them all so movin em on
1. Brand new from factory a swamprat ratmandu gone
2. Brand new benchmade rant fixed blade gas original packaging and malice clip and paperwork first run of these number 40 of 250.
3.bramd new benchmade rant in tanto form same as above except this was a prototype both have serrations both
knives with boxes both unused
Both 90 a piece
4.an owen bush tomahawk unused as new from owen i paid 125 sterling for it
100 shipped europe
Pics to follow having issue uploading them dm for questions or e mails
Thanks for looking.
May also consider trades show me what you got .and will do small discounts on multiples
Mostly interested in stryders fixed blades and bawidamanns but will consider anything .
Hi! is the Benchmade (not the tanto one) still available?

Back