• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time actually seeing one in pics. Thanks for posting. Good luck on sale. Someone is going to be lucky.

Last edited:
I would really appreciate if everyone read the conditions carefully.

Also, my wife is due to deliver our first child pretty much any time now…so if by some chance I do not reply to you quickly, or I go MIA for 24+ hours, etc…it’s probably baby time. I will always make good on a transaction, but a bit of patience may be required. On to the sale…

PayPal Goods only (no F&F). Please make a note of what you purchased and ensure that your correct shipping address is listed in PayPal. I ship directly from what's listed; Paypal will send you tracking.

1. United States shipping only.
2. Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation is included in the listed price.
3. Seller reserves the option to require insurance for first time buyers, buyer paid. If you would like shipping insurance*, please note that and include the additional funds when you pay.
4. You must be 18, the knife must be legal to ship to your location, and the knife must be legal for you to own.
5. I reserve the right not to sell for any reason.

Prices are firm, no offers please. My only trade interests are linked in my signature.

Please PM or email me AFTER you say "I'll take it" in this thread.

Everything comes with original packaging, certificates, buttons, pouches, etc unless otherwise indicated. THANK YOU for looking!!!

48810382858_bf3080c0f4_b.jpg

48810736501_6ece1912e5_b.jpg

48810382403_23ea90342d_b.jpg

48810879162_353f564a03_b.jpg

1) Zero Tolerance 0999 – Ultra Rare "Red Letter" - $2500SPF

This is an early production example of the 2015 Blade Magazine Knife of the Year. Less than 25 pieces were released with red enamel lettering. The rest of the production run had black lettering, as the red was difficult to get right. I know I will regret selling this, but I have some new short-term priorities. Congrats to whomever gets this one…I hope it is an established collector! Insurance is required for this sale. Insurance expenses will be shared 50/50 with the seller and buyer.*

48810879417_ebc519534b_b.jpg

2) ZT 0462CF Dmitry Sinkevich– Lightly Used - $225
Factory edge, but edge shows some very very light use.

3) ZT 0609 RJ Martin 20CV – Lightly Used - $230
Factory edge, but edge shows some very very light use. Comes with factory pivot tool.

4) ZT 0223 Les George – New - $275

48810736156_2b729217bb_b.jpg

5) Spyderco Sliverax – Lightly Used - $140
Carried and used for a couple months…factory edge but it could use a light sharpening.

(Microtech for sale in Auto forum)
Good sir, Les George didn’t have anything to do with that 223.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back