• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drops ZT 0550 3rd gen, ZT 0909, Cold Steel Japan

A few up on the block as the collection continues to evolve.

All knives available until marked sold in this post

No Trades.

Paypal accepted (G&S only, fees included in the price) only from U.S. members with some positive trade history here, shipping to confirmed U.S. non-business addresses only, No mail forwarding companies or private mail boxes.
USPS MO also accepted from all US members regardless of history (and deduct 5% from the posted price for not supporting the money handling Co.).
All prices include paypal fees, USPS shipping, tracking, and insurance.

Thanks for looking
Do not post an I'll take it if you do not meet the above criteria
Please PM or visitor message me with questions.

1. Zero Tolerance 0550 3rd Gen. Used, convex edge, no blade play, nice knife. $145...$137

2. Zero Tolerance 0909. Excellent, lightly used condition, no blade play. $115...105

3. Zero Tolerance 0620Cf, comes with custom scale, no CF scale, CTS-204P steel carried some used very little, blade and edge like new. $145 SOLD

4. Cold Steel voyager Vaquero large aus8a model. Nice knife, some clip wear, discontinued in this size. $46 SOLD

5. Cold Steel voyager Vaquero Japan VG1 model. Excellent. $46 SOLD

6. Cold Steel AK47 aus8a used good shape. $36 SOLD

7. Cold Steel Voyager XL tanto, Japan made Excellent never carried/used $70

8. Cold Steel Espada Medium G10 aus8a. Used, G10 smoothed and shaped. $36

View attachment 865297
View attachment 865298 View attachment 865299 View attachment 865300 View attachment 865380 View attachment 865379 View attachment 865378View attachment 865301 View attachment 865302 View attachment 865303

Knives generally ship within three business days (I don't ship on Mondays) of receiving cleared payment and tracking is sent once they ship.
Thank you
All knives come with what is shown in the pictures only, unless otherwise stated.

By agreeing to purchase any of these items you are acknowledging that you are over 18 years of age and are abiding by any and all local, state and federal laws for the ownership, use and possession of the item.

If the XL Japan Tanto is still available I'll take it for $70. Your inbox is full btw.

Back