• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE LOWERED-CAS San Mai Thunderer & Steingass Fighter

BFS

Gold Member
Both of these were bought from the maker and are as new as received. Never used or resharpened. Both are outstanding works with attention to the slightest detail as expected from these two makers.

Please post an "I'll take it" here and follow up with a PM. PayPal G&S please. I'll cover all fees and USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation to all 50 states. Shipped to PayPal address only.

CAS is sold-#1
Price lowered-CAS Bros. San Mai Thunderer. 8 1/4" blade and 13 1/2" overall. Made of 1095/420. The sheath by Marcelo is as nice as the knife. This blade is so light. A real beauty. The top edge is not sharpened. The handle is dyed wood, but I'm not sure what kind.
SOLD- A low price for one of their customs.

IMG_1160.JPG IMG_1161.JPG IMG_1162.JPG

Price lowered-Tim Steingass Custom Fighter. 5" blade and 9 1/2" overall. Ivory micarta scales. The top edge is thin, but not sharp. CPM154 blade. Comes with a horizontal sheath.

ETA-I took some close ups of this blade for an interested member. As I looked closer at the pics, I noticed that there are a few scratches in the HP finish that I wasn't aware of before. i just wanted to disclose it. $495-475-$450 all in.

IMG_0323.jpg
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_0319.jpg

Last edited:
Thx for that awesome cas , it was great doing business with you !

Back