• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE REDUCTION-Infi CF Fusion Battle Huckfin and CF Silent Knight

BFS

Gold Member
I bought both of these directly from Busse last year. Both have never been used or sharpened and are as received. Safe kept. I accept PayPal G&S or a USPS money order. The price includes all fees (I'll pay them) and USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation. First to post an I'll take it" here, gets it. Please follow up with an IM to get info. I'll only ship to your PayPal address and I'll ship to all 50 states. No trades at this time.

SOLD-First up is a Fusion Battle Huckfin with a Competition Finish and CBT Infi steel blade. The top edge is beveled but not sharpened. The handle is black canvas micarta. The blade is 10" and overall 15 7/8". At the ricasso, it's .25" thick. No sheath.
SOLD-$575-$525 all in. Less than cost.
IMG_0171.jpg IMG_0172.jpg IMG_0174.jpg

Next up is a Busse Silent Knight in Infi. Competition Finish and CBT. The blade is 10" and overall 15 3/4". It is .22" at the ricasso. The handle is Black and Tan G10. The price is $525-$480 all in. Less than cost.
IMG_0166.jpg IMG_0168.jpg IMG_0169.jpg

Last edited:
Back