• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Priced to Sell - Fellhoelter / Horton FTR V5 with MOA Holes and Rassenti Unnamed Whar

I have (2) Fellhoelter / Horton FTR V5 with MOA Holes and (1) Rassenti "Unnamed" Wharnie. They are all new, I'm the second owner of each.

If you've never held an FTR they are awesome - very smooth. That's why I bought 2! The Rassenti is an awesome knife too.

The FTRs were purchased from Bladed 2016 and the Rassenti was purchased direct. I'm taking a loss on all of these, but chasing a grail. So I want to move these.

Price is NET via PP and includes shipping in the US via USPS. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Fellhoelter / Horton Ground FTR V5 with MOA Holes - Stonewashed (OAL ~7" and BL ~3") - $OLD

Fellhoelter / Horton Ground FTR V5 with MOA Holes - Bronze (OAL ~7" and BL ~3") - $1,700

Rassenti "Unnamed" Wharnie - Stonewashed w/ Hand Rubbed Satin Blade (OAL ~7") - $1,000

Last edited:
Back