• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Priced to sell, open to offers, multiple Case knives, James Brand County - All Reduced

jmasc

Platinum Member
I tried to price aggressively for quick sales, I am open to reasonable offers and combo deals:

Case Tiny Trapper Bone SS -$45 - now $30
Case Small Stockman Synthetic Bone SS - $35 - now $25
Case Peanut Bone CV - $40 - now $30
Case Ichthus Mini Copperlock White Synthetic - $40 - now $30
Case Small Texas Toothpick Bone and Damascus - $65 - now $50

* All Case Knives are knife only, they are unused and in excellent condition, there is just some wear from moving them to different places in storage and handling

James Brand County Slipjoint - knife only very good - $75 - now $60

• Shipping will be via USPS within the US and US territories only. I accept PayPal only and will ship to members 18+ years old within the US with a US shipping/PayPal address. Any sales over $100 include free priority shipping, first class is included otherwise. All items will ship the same or next day following confirmed payment.
  • The first person to post in this thread “I’ll take it” gets first dibs. I also reserve the right to use my discretion and sell to whom I wish to.
  • No trades.

59DAC6AF-6E83-40C7-A6FF-7E0B92BF9A99.jpeg
29A52B99-1B39-4E70-AD5A-30151EC9AAAF.jpeg

Last edited:
Case Tiny Trapper Bone SS - SOLD
Case Small Stockman - SOLD
Case Peanut Bone - SOLD
Case Ichthus - SOLD

Back