• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Priced to sell) ZT, Spyderco’s, Chaves, Microtech, Boker,

Steveo6669

Gold Member
Priced to move
First “I’ll take it “ gets it. All prices include PayPal G&S and USPS priority shipping fees. All items will ship next day. If you have any questions or want additional photos/ video please message me.

Microtech cypher mk7
Gray, DLC standard 241M-1 DLCGY
Fantastic knife! Fires hard and smooth. Carried but has not been used to cut anything. Only signs of use are some slight wear on the pocket clip (see photos) includes box and paperwork $SOLD$

Pm2 cpm s110v - (no box) with stonewashed flytanium scales, MXG deep carry pocket clip. Comes with the original “blurple” scales and pocket clip an a full set of blue anodized titanium hardware. In like new condition $SOLD$

Chaves ultramar redencion street drop point w/ green canvas Micarda- KME mirror edge applied by previous owner. During sharpening he created the “smile” at the choil (see photos) small snail trail on the pocket clip includes box $SOLD$

ZT 0393 cpm 20cv - bought from and customized by fanatic edge. Green w/ bronze highlighted scales. Centering slightly favors the show side. Shows some slight wear on the pocket clip (see photos) includes fantastic edge pouch $175

Spyderco Hanan LNIB. great action, perfectly centered. Includes box $SOLD$

Boker plus Zinker
marble carbon fiber. LNIB. Centered, smooth, no lock stick, $SOLD$

https://share.icloud.com/photos/080VefcQAUAjYo6Xc6BZcNlAA#Pompano_Beach_-_Regency_Lakes

Last edited:
With the way may Reate knives are ground, I don't see how it could be avoided with Fixed angle system (KME, WE, Edge Pro).

To avoid it you would either have to deal with a dull spot on the edge of the blade, extend the sharpening choil, or hand sharpen that portion of the blade at a different angle.

Back