• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Prices for 2 different knives

Hello to all you incredibly talented craftsmen here on BF. I would like to hear from some of y'all in regards to two knives that I would like to have commissioned. They are both popular patterns that I would like tweaked a bit.

First: a modern Schrade Sharpfinger
Ideal build:
3.5" 0.078" CPM154/AEB-L/N690 Full Flat Grind blade with a full-length edge
3.5" handle with Culpepper's Smooth Mahogany Camel Bone, black/natural micarta/black liners with 1/4" brass pins (one front and one back, no lanyard tube)

I believe the typical black vulcanized liners are around 0.015" thick, and I would like for those to sandwich a piece of 0.0625" natural micarta. Factory Sharpfingers had a rather square handle profile, I would like to keep some of that but a bit more rounded.
Brown leather cross-draw sheath

Second knife:
A mini version of a Loveless Drop Point Hunter
3.25" 3/32" CPM154/AEB-L/N690 Full Flat Grind with tapered tang and distal taper
3.75" Cocobolo handle with black/red/black equal thickness G10 liners, stainless guard and pins
Mirror polish on guard and blade and a high polish finish on the handle
Black leather horizontal sheath

Preference for the Cocobolo is high contrast and heavy on the red tones.

If you are interested in either or both of these projects, feel free to PM me or email me at ActionPhotos.SB at gmail. I appreciate everyone who looks at this post, and I hope I can get some nibbles for this commissioned work. Thanks!

All the best.

-Shawn

Back