Princess Mononoke: Real Ashitaka's Sword

What I said to you is not legally a threat. Idiot.
You started the whole you retard.
You are full of sh*t

What kind of master swordsmith expert threatens someone with a gun? Poor and boring form. He could at least have had the flair to propose a sword duel and put the matter in the hands of the Gods!

1) I'm just insulted that he proposed a 9mm to do me in with...it's just wrong. I'm a .45 dood.
2) Swordfight with the right person might just appeal to me at some point.

I ran that conversation by my buddy Sam, he is ready to talk with you, send me a text.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

The question was asking for money.
As he so far has zero dollars of his $500 target with 14 days left, I can see why he's asking for cash.
I can also see why he's not going to get it. ;)

It's a 14 day campaign you idiot. I made it yesterday.

You are full of sh*t

We'll let the FBI figure that out. If it was, you are going to have a lousy 2016.

If it wasn't you got a shot across the bow.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Hey folks, Mecha, Øye, Kohai999, Wilsonhome, GasMan1, TripleT, sideways, xrayoneone, ichor, yakantosh, madcap_magician, ron_m80+, kymarkh, S.Alexander, jasonbourn.

;)

Between Christmas and New Year always brings out the kids living in moms basement

You are full of sh*t

Boris! I friggin knew it!

Wow, you became a master sword maker guy that fast?

Ah, but can your Mononoke sword cut a Schrade in half?

What an asshat.

Hey folks, Mecha, Øye, Kohai999, Wilsonhome, GasMan1, TripleT, sideways, xrayoneone, ichor, yakantosh, madcap_magician, ron_m80+, kymarkh, S.Alexander, jasonbourn.

;)

Hello sir. Just got back from town with the family and hopped on to catch up. First thing that caught my eye and like a highway wreck, I couldn't look away.

Wow, just wow. Gotta find one of those popcorn eating Gifs.

I saw he pulled out the "retard" reference pretty early. Has he called anyone son yet? Seems familiar, but I'm probably wrong.

Welp,

Mr. Stowe has made terrorist threats as to shooting me with some sort of 9mm, in our tete a tete offline....because he disagrees with what I originally wrote and also questioned my heterosexuality.

*snip*

py7TYWn.gif

Smite him Esav

Let the hammer fall

O3DHIA5.gif

[video=youtube;5oSz8Xip_ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oSz8Xip_ho[/video]

Back