• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pristine CRK PJ Tanto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BladeForums!

This is your chance to own an immaculate CRK PJ Tanto that has been babied and just cam back from Spa Treatment.

This CRK PJ Tanto was purchased brand new by me in 2018. Very lightly carried and only has a very small smudge mark on the pocket clip. Since it has returned from spa, it has not been carried.

The blade is dead center, and lock up is perfect! The action is in classic CRK form….smooth like butter and has the signature hydraulic feel to it. I also custom fit the calf skin pouch to the knife so it holds it very securely. It comes with everything! (See Pictures & Video)

I really don’t want to sell this, but I have to pay off some vet bills for my poor doggo…see last photo.

Price: $old shipped to your door, insured and USPS Priority mail.
ONLY SHIPPING TO U.S. Members.

First to say "ILL TAKE IT" brings this beauty home

PayPal Goods and services only.

If you would like any additional photos please let me know. I will send picture of the knife boxed up and the shipping label. I will also send a photo of the receipt from USPS. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Wr7JX1C.jpg

iqFCSdn.jpg

mmcT2Bx.jpg

qfEfpAH.jpg

m0O8OfB.jpg

rD5TOqy.jpg

9g7R9EA.jpg

NgoJTk7.jpg

MwAS5SF.jpg

VCLIxwc.jpg

XUleSpq.jpg

Last edited:
any interest in a trade + cash?
Sorry to hear about your pup, hope he's doing alright!

Yeah I guess I'll spend a bunch of money tonight. Had to make an account just for this bad boy. PM me or whatever is standard procedure around these parts.

You have to be a gold member to send and receive messages.

email me @ [Redacted]

and we will finish the transaction from there! Thank you! If I receive funds tonight I can have it out tomorrow around lunch time with all pics of it boxed up and the receipt.

A Alex Hill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back