Pro 6-5 Giveaway Time from USA Made Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
We have a Fletcher Knives Pro 6-5 with Kydex Sheath that we sent out on a pass around! It is used but in great condition and we want to give it away to one lucky person! To enter all you have to do is tell us what knife you currently carry (does not have to be a Fletcher Knife) and agree to give feedback once you carry the Pro 6-5! This knife is the perfect fixed blade EDC, so we hope people who really want to carry this knife will enter!

Other standard rules:

You must be over the age of 18!

You have to be a member here as of the date of this post!

We must legally be able to ship the knife to you!

We will ship internationally but you will pay the shipping! Pay pal funds for shipping must be accepted before the knife will ship! We will only charge you what USPS charges us.

Only 1 post per person please!

We will select a winner in about a week! Might go a little over or a little under so do not wait to enter. We will randomly select a winner using a random number generator

That is it, Good Luck!

Whitty

A couple pics minus the kydex sheath

photo_2fl by http://www.flickr.com/people/57703464@N02/, on Flickr

photo_1fl by http://www.flickr.com/people/57703464@N02/, on Flickr

I'm in as well and will do a full review on this knife if I win. This is one that I've been wanting since they came out.

My current edc is a BK24.

This is exceptionally generous! Right now my daily carry is a Viper Knives Keeper, thank you for the chance!

Please count me in!!! I'm currently carrying a Zero Tolerance 0550 I got from USAMadeBlade, yesterday I carried a Sniper Bladeworks Mini LPC I got from USAMadeBlade and the day before that I carried a Fletcher Pro 6-5. Tomorrow I will be carrying a Zero Tolerance 0801 that came from you know where.... USAMadeBlade! Great selection, great prices and pretty descent people to talk to live! :)

That's one really cool looking Fletcher Pro 6-5!

You guys are always giving stuff away on facebook, and now here on bladeforums.... WOW! Whether I win or not, you guys are top notch!

-Will

Oh wow looks great! I'm in! I currently carry an SAK compact or fireman depending on what pants I'm wearing. Been looking to upgrade to a 'real' knife for a while.

Awesome giveaway! My current edc is a Benchmade 586. I would love to do a review--I'm a huge fan of small fixed blades.

I have a lot of blades but my favourite edc has gotta be my benchmade volli. Beautfiful drop point, amazingly sculpted g10. To add more the G10 overlays the liners so the knifes' profile is super thin in your pot!

I m in. My edc is Emerson mini A 100 folder or scrapyard 311 fixed blade. I will give some real world Alaskan knife use feedback (skinning-moose,black bear, or caribou- camp chores, hiking)
Thanks for opportunity!

Great day to join the forum! I'm in! I currently carry a pos CRKT ABC knife that I bought in a PX years ago. I hate the tanto and serrations but it has survived a lot. Came to the forum looking to find something way better to carry.

~Ian

What a very generous giveaway. Thanks for the chance!
My edc is a Manix2 in my pocket and a BK11 around my neck.

Thanks whitty! Very generous.

My current EDC rotation is Fiddleback Runt, EDK, and Hiking Buddy and Turley Sni-a-bar creek.

That's a great looking little blade! Right now I carry a spyderco Gayle Bradley, but I'm looking for an appropriate fixed blade for an edc. Thanks for the generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back