• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pro-Tech TR-2 Shaw Skull Swat

As title states. #387 of only 500 made. The skull is sterling silver. Never carried, or used just has sat with my collection. No box but has black nylon case it came with. Blade is scalpel sharp, launches like a rocket. I found one on line for $300.00, everywhere else out of stock. Blade and handles satin black.
Again, it's a TR-2 Shaw skull SWAT single edge out the side auto. Must be 18 yoa to purchase. .
$250.00 shipped. I don't accept PP but I use Venmo. No trades, pretty firm on my price. My asshole phone will not upload pics. If you are Seriously interested pm me contact me and I can email them to you. You can also search on internet to see what it looks like. I guarantee this is prestine 100% condition. No scratches, nothing. NO TIRE KICKERS AS I WILL NOT RESPOND.

Hey. If this is the all black one with the silver skull then the Protech list price is $300, but it actually retailed for between $200-$215.

It is generally out of stock though so hopefully you will get your asking price.

Good luck with your sale!

Back