Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

So I was looking for a thread to call home since most of my knives are higher level production knives. I didn't really find a specific thread, so I figured I would try my hand at creating a thread of my own.

Rules are pretty simple, any mid to higher end level production folder knife. can be EDC, at work, while cooking dinner, on the ranch, in the office, on the golf course, on the jobs site, with your pet, in a kayak, daily pocket dump..... be creative and have fun!

Production level collection:

Here is my EDC........
QXs6YG9h.jpg

Here is my RHK while cooking a full spare rib roast tonight:

So go ahead and post some pics, let's see your production folders!

Last edited:
20191016_205031.jpg 20191016_204855.jpg 20191016_204600.jpg

If these don't qualify just let me know and I'll remove them. I know it's a bit cheeky. Seeing as there is nothing production about any of these anymore or even mid level. But after all the work they sure feel like it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Nice, beautiful photo! Looking forward to more

that Kizer is unique and the ZT0560/0561 are a nice set! wow
Thanks brother. The zt 0561's are never gonna split. Ones a gen one the other is a gen 4. The gen 1 was gifted to me. The gen 4 has been with me for 4+ years and is a working beast. I have currently thinning out the collection. I have the CRK infection. So lots more of them coming soon

Thanks brother. The zt 0561's are never gonna split. Ones a gen one the other is a gen 4. The gen 1 was gifted to me. The gen 4 has been with me for 4+ years and is a working beast. I have currently thinning out the collection. I have the CRK infection. So lots more of them coming soon
Thats Badass, can you tell the difference between the gens?

Last edited:
Yes sir. If you like in will take them apart and show and tell. But I will start a separate thread just for that and only for you.

That would be cool, I'm always interested in learning more.... especially when it comes to knives

Last edited:
Back