Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

A couple of pics you may have already seen that I took for the Small/Large thread:

SNpSPka.jpg

z4kKCPY.jpg

A few others... I don't even have most of these anymore :(

n7YGo21.jpg

1STch8U.jpg

je3VFP5.jpg

BiWHPtH.png

Love me some DLC and CF:

lMC2vRV.png

A couple of instant classics:

TFVvshb.jpg

It's a really shallow bowl... I've used them since college, they work for everything instead of having 10 different shape and size plate and bowl I just use these and it makes life easier.

You could have carved your own bowl and spoon.

;)

A couple of pics you may have already seen that I took for the Small/Large thread:

SNpSPka.jpg

z4kKCPY.jpg

n7YGo21.jpg

1STch8U.jpg

je3VFP5.jpg

BiWHPtH.png

Love me some DLC and CF:

lMC2vRV.png

TFVvshb.jpg
Wow. Impressive collection. We have similar tastes. I have the ZT0562cf and I’m so curious how it compares to a Hinderer. No place close to me carries RHK. I’ll find a place and see for myself eventually though. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say.

SNpSPka.jpg

z4kKCPY.jpg

n7YGo21.jpg

1STch8U.jpg

je3VFP5.jpg

BiWHPtH.png

Love me some DLC and CF:

lMC2vRV.png

TFVvshb.jpg

Great collection, I love those XM18 3.5 scales.. especially the burl and white twill cf. The micarta is my go to but that burlap looks awesome. If you have any extra skinny specialty scales for sale or any links I'm always looking, especially wood or micarta.

Still need a Koenig but otherwise I'd say it's a good production run so far...

eis5P75.jpg

That's a great collection, I like how the CRK is the user of hte bunch haha. I've always wanted an Arius and a specter v3, or a grimso rask.... someday.

Back