Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

That's a great collection, I like how the CRK is the user of hte bunch haha. I've always wanted an Arius and a specter v3, or a grimso rask.... someday.

Im not in love with the profile of the holt but yes... I want a task for sure. My next big spend is on my anso custom coming soon... One thing at a time...

Hey, who let that auto in the frame?

NJxxB6D.jpg

Im not in love with the profile of the holt but yes... I want a task for sure. My next big spend is on my anso custom coming soon... One thing at a time...

I have a HatiOn Lite and an Anso Neo. I honestly can’t tell which I like best. I also put my name on the list for a Grimsmo Rask after realizing I have a strong preference for 85 to 90mm blades.

Others I’ve looked at are Burger (I have an EXK CFL, excellent little knife) and Shamwari. But my concern with both of those is the height of the spear point shapes. It seems very tall drop points and spear points are all the rage from those guys and others like Laconico.

My "it's a boy Cigar" in the humidor Seasoning until the right time to have a glass of Islay scotch and relax without having to run and change a dirty diaper or burp the little guy.

Eqb21edh.jpg

So is there a standard production version of this or more planned? I want one lol

My "it's a boy Cigar" in the humidor Seasoning until the right time to have a glass of Islay scotch and relax without having to run and change a dirty diaper or burp the little guy.

Eqb21edh.jpg
Haha it's been a year for me and I'm still waiting to have my cigar! Congrats BTW

So is there a standard production version of this or more planned? I want one lol

This is the production version, made by Reate through alliance designs I'll PM you the details. Jeremy Marsh chisel is the custom. It really is an amazing knife, edges are a bit sharp but it's not bad, the blade is razor sharp, action is super smooth!

Last edited:
Back