Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

I haven't been over here since last June and just stumbled on the thread browsing through the GKD listings. Here's one I haven't posted here yet, the Gerry McGinnis ProLine Valve in CPM154. Something about handles with holes really gets my attention....

RLPzckZ.jpg

Like the red backspacer too....

LwZAx20.jpg

Something obscene co Journeyman hawkbill.

He just dropped a cleaver style blade called the Nemley, pretty amazing but not cheap.

I love the hawkbill though, such a great blade and flips awesome.

Thank for satiating my curiosity. :thumbsup:

Do you have the Jcape v3? I really want one but not sure about it

I have one on the way, but I do own one of the first original 100 j-capes. It’s probably my favorite knife still. I got married with that knife in my pocket. It was in my pocket when my son was born and I would’ve cut the umbilical cord with it if they had let me.

I have one on the way, but I do own one of the first original 100 j-capes. It’s probably my favorite knife still. I got married with that knife in my pocket. It was in my pocket when my son was born and I would’ve cut the umbilical cord with it if they had let me.

Awesome, thank you. Hopefully I get one on this next drop

I haven't been over here since last June and just stumbled on the thread browsing through the GKD listings. Here's one I haven't posted here yet, the Gerry McGinnis ProLine Valve in CPM154. Something about handles with holes really gets my attention....

RLPzckZ.jpg

Like the red backspacer too....

LwZAx20.jpg

Beautiful

Back