Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

Just got this CKF Milk:confused: light user in today, friggin' sweet for under $300:D Nice big blade too:cool:

image_2863-jpg.1215635

Great deal!

Just got this CKF Milk:confused: light user in today, friggin' sweet for under $300:D Nice big blade too:cool:

image_2863-jpg.1215635
I saw that one on the Exchange right after you scooped it up. Good thing too, as I would have been sorely tempted and can do without any significant knife expenditures presently before clearing others out first. Nice deal, nice knife, and a good grab, man.

Anyway, it's always cool to have another picture thread to check out and show off a little, so I'll start with a couple Cheburkovs.

Rg0bMfe.jpg

image_2863-jpg.1215635

I love my Milk. It has insane action and it carries small and light for a big knife. The pivot needs regular tightening if you don't use thread locker, but other than that it's pretty much all win. Thanks for picking out today's carry for me.

I love my Milk. It has insane action and it carries small and light for a big knife. The pivot needs regular tightening if you don't use thread locker, but other than that it's pretty much all win. Thanks for picking out today's carry for me.
Best CKF design IMHO. Why they don't do a MiniMILK is beyond me - they could sell a thousand of them in no time. Only nitpicks I have is the pocket clip is fragile, as are the body screws. But the overall design, and most especially the action, is insanely great.

edit to add: the hand rubbed blade is simply stunning! Nearly naked too - just exquisite.

Best CKF design IMHO. Why they don't do a MiniMILK is beyond me - they could sell a thousand of them in no time. Only nitpicks I have is the pocket clip is fragile, as are the body screws. But the overall design, and most especially the action, is insanely great.

edit to add: the hand rubbed blade is simply stunning! Nearly naked too - just exquisite.

Indeed. The weight is amazing too; like the ZT 0454, it comes in just over 4oz which is crazy for a knife with a blade over four inches long:

JPnttsV.jpg

I have big knives that are lighter than the 0454 & MILK but none that have full size, comfortable handles. The Benchmade Fact, for example, is much lighter but much less comfortable/practical in use.

If they came out with a MiniMILK that was somewhere around 3.5" I'd probably immediately order a couple of them . . .

That full 4" blade is what got me to jump on the CKF instead of some of the Shiros that have popped up recently;) It is a bit plain though, don't be surprised if it shows up with a swedge shortly:D.

That full 4" blade is what got me to jump on the CKF instead of some of the Shiros that have popped up recently;) It is a bit plain though, don't be surprised if it shows up with a swedge shortly:D.

It is a bit of a blank canvas to work with, I could see wanting to modify it. It's not exciting to look at but it's a really great knife. The FFG blade makes it a better cutter than the 0454, also.

It's the size and weight of it that really aren't easy to understand in photos. It feels like it takes up about half the pocket space of the PM2, but has twice as much blade.

Back