Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

W1ktkojh.jpg

That ladder damascus ti Spine is gorgeous as well. How is the action? Good Middle finger flip?
As to the action on the Spine - was a little gritty from the factory. It has smoothed out with use, but no where near a middle finger flip. Action wise it wants to be a CRK, but it’s not.;)

I've got the same knife, also in Chad Nichols Fade Damascus. It's a real beauty, the work on the fluted Ti integral handle is outstanding, and the blade steel is gorgeous. I agree with Joel about the action, though--mine actually takes a bit of wrist even to thumb flick and even the ergos for slowly thumb-opening are awkward. I've kept it so far as it is a pretty knife, I've complemented it with a Zoe Crist Damascus bead, and it has some sentimental value as it came to me through a generously low, unsolicited offer from a kind member and collector here who knew I was interested in the TiSpine.

5Vxm8aW.jpg

wGLYDpQ.jpg

2EHhYLs.jpg

Last edited:
Haha. You’ve got me beat. I’m a sucker for Damascus. This one will actually have a new home before too long.
I know where that one's going...he showed me pics after checking out mine the other day;) He's gonna love it...

I know where that one's going...he showed me pics after checking out mine the other day;) He's gonna love it...
Yea I figured you knew where. I’m a big fan of the box elder. Has a lot of color in it. I’m glad Crk is keeping it around for the 31s

Yea I figured you knew where. I’m a big fan of the box elder. Has a lot of color in it. I’m glad Crk is keeping it around for the 31s
Yeah, the box elder on yours is really nice...very similar coloring to the creamy mammoth on mine:thumbsup:

Back