Production folders..... show them off! Midtechs, Reate, Liong Mah, RHK, CRK, Spyderco, Etc.....

pSPFafW.jpg

Love the 25... you union C10? I see your posts and your scope is impressive...

I'm Commercial HVAC.....
your pics make me wanty a 25 Sebby for work too now haha
Thank ya much. Non union third generation self employed shop. Dad, Uncles, great uncles, and close friends. Wouldn’t trade it for anything. All of my CRKs are actually large 21s or inkosi’s. I never owned a 25. Did have one umnumzaan for couple years but let it go to a fellow member and friend here. All CRKs are great working knives. I don’t cut them any slack. The Inkosi is a bit More robust but I always find myself going back and forth between it and the 21. No doubt the 21 can withstand anything I put it thru tho. Really looking forward to the 31 as well. Have a few of them on order and a couple Damascus for work also

I don't have any true mid-techs. But because of current employment, the limited edition Eschaton and Tyche are probably as close as I'll ever get. And the little Pleroma, while not "limited" (or even serialized), I find stunning. And am impressed by the fit/finish every time I handle it.

rz4UskZ.jpg

Back