Progress Thread - The Redmeadow Bowies

Let's steal the powerball, put it in a sock and use it to knock Sheldon the *Cluck out. We can share that knife. You get it six months, I get it...

Our odds of getting away with that are better. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that. I seem to have risen above my station again. :oops:

But I will do unethical things for that Randall. I have' changed my mind about that. :D

I posted it on FB, guy made a stupid high offer via PM (we've done business before), so it's headed back to FLA next week. Teef...

Eight guns sold or traded since May, and three nice RMK's too, bringing in $13k; I think I'll stop now. o_O

Between thermal cycling a group of Model #1's, and finishing up the fit on the guards, I pecked away at this.... the most boring knife in the world, ....the John Doe? Ooooh, the Jondo sounds way more exotic lol.

The Scales are black diamond Richlite. First time I've used it and I really like the way it finishes and feels, I believe it's smilar to paperstone (not positive on that).

Anyways, here's s picture mainly just to aggravate Sheldon.
IMG_20170803_114307.jpg

I like the name Jondo good choice. I think that Richlite would make some good solid colored spacer material. I like how it doesn't have the layers like black micarta or g10.

Jondo was a great book. I understand that Hohn Wayne played him in the movie, too.

It's a soft D, like Yodge
Ron-Burgundy-Dodge-Ads.jpg

Indeed! Are you going to solder these on, once bent? er, I mean, formed...

Back