Progress Thread - The Redmeadow Bowies

Cow tones from the inside of a cow don't count!

Oxblood reminds me of the '80s, and not the good parts.....wait, were there any good parts, other than "They Live" and "V"?

#cowpartsmatter

Wait, this isn't twitter, I'll post a music video instead. Hey, hey, my my...

Wait, wait, wait - wrong thread, damn it.

Still, there's more to the picture than meets the eye...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

DIBS!!!

Honestly, I don't know if this one is spoken for yet, and don't recall if that's even been discussed, but if not, seriously, I call DIBS on this A/I one... :thumbsup: :cool: It's going to be a stunner!!!

Redmeadow Knives Redmeadow Knives Thoughts?

Last edited:
Nice looking combo, nice fit with the spacers also, very well done.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

DIBS!!!

Honestly, I don't know if this one is spoken for yet, and don't recall if that's even been discussed, but if not, seriously, I call DIBS on this A/I one... :thumbsup: :cool: It's going to be a stunner!!!

Redmeadow Knives Redmeadow Knives Thoughts?
Got ya...third place on the A/Ivory:oops:
SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak Second Dibs gave you their slot on the A/I.

We's a big happy family round cheer.

Last edited:
Those are sweet John. Some day I'll get something from you, maybe when you do a small back pocket fixed blade about the size of AG's Wood's Walker back pocket knife. Watchin' you guys work has been a pleasure and the WIP s have been nothin' short of amazin'. Keep up the great work my friend. :)

Pretty cool! Oxblood, shhh... :thumbsup:
I'm liking this A/I,am we're gonna see a lot more of it. Oxblood...where'd the "throw up" emoji go?:D
I never imagined that ivory would look so good. That combo is a winner.
Some of this ivory would be sweet on a slipjoint....just saying
That is going to be a looker, John!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Dennis, you guys nailed the picks on the polls we did.
Aw man, it's been called already? :( Dern... I thought DIBS calls had to be made in public? ;)
An M7 dibbed it early, you know how those premadonnas are:D
Those are sweet John. Some day I'll get something from you, maybe when you do a small back pocket fixed blade about the size of AG's Wood's Walker back pocket knife. Watchin' you guys work has been a pleasure and the WIP s have been nothin' short of amazin'. Keep up the great work my friend. :)
Thanks Ted, I'll look into the Woods Walker. You're than welcome to start a back pocket thread to figure out the details if you want. What do you think of D2 for something like that?

The creamy color doesn't show up in pictures but this stuff looks good enough to eat.
IMG_20170906_005101-1365x2427.jpg

Looking really nice! I bet a radius on that end plate would look pretty sweet too. ;)

I'd have to go back and check, but think I posted this A/I pic early on. A fan, I'd take A/I over elli-font on all days ending in Y; the best part, it doesn't crack, split, or, ehem, Check...good stuff. :thumbsup:

12-14-AI2.jpg

"That's just my opinion." Madonna Louise Ciccone, 1982

Back