• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Prometheus Alpha Readymade MCE single mode, with extras

Sold

See pics below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I'm the original owner, purchased this directly from Jason. Includes everything shown in the pics. The lights currently being made are using Jason's "Icarus" driver. This light has the previous Nanjg 105C driver. It can be upgraded to the Icarus driver if you so desire. Jason's normal Nanjg driver's had a wonky UI where you'd often turn on the light not knowing what mode it will be in. For more predictability in its function, I swapped the driver to the single mode version of the Nanjg 105C. Press the tailcap, light turns on high. Release the tailcap, light turns off. Press the tailcap, light turns on high. Click the tailcap, light stays on high. Dead simple.

The LED is the Neutral White MCE. The output, beam, tint, and light quality are all amazing on this light. The reflector and the MCE really are a magical combination.

As you'll see in the pics, all of the o-rings have also been upgraded to the Blue Fluorosilicone O-Rings, and the tailcap boot is also blue.

The light will also include a spare McClicky switch, two spare tailcap boots, 6 spare o rings, and a spare AR coated lens (window). The original driver and a spare single mode driver will also be included.

The condition is near mint. Only signs or wear are some very faint superficial scratches on the bezel from placing the light bezel-down on tables. I'm sure a basic polishing cloth can remove these.

PayPal only. US sales only. Price includes USPS shipping and any PayPal goods fees are on me as the seller. If you have any questions, please contact me directly via email at spingarn@gmail.com for the fastest response. An email will get a faster response than a PM. Please do not ask questions in the thread. Posting an unconditional "I'll take it" generally gives you priority. That said, you MUST follow up and contact me directly (again, email) to confirm your priority. Prompt payment is expected.

tmDY1XW.jpg

0777Vy7.jpg

JD3jWg6.jpg

pwIB471.jpg

ALBuG2b.jpg

QKcA0XF.jpg

Last edited:
Back