• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Prometheus Writes Alpha Executive Pen - SOLID COPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.
296981F5-80AE-4AF2-9BF6-5A56B7FA0F34.jpeg 97D0F33E-90AA-4AE6-BF7D-8656ADC9EF18.jpeg This is surplus to my current requirements and therefore available for purchase to the first “I’ll take it” posted to this thread. Downsizing is so bittersweet, and this was a tough choice to make because this is an excellent pen and they are often hard to acquire. This one has been mostly living on my desk, but has been carried a handful of times, and it comes complete with character and patina. It can be polished up easily if that is your preference. I had a blue anodized clip installed instead of the standard stainless one. It has the old school end cap. It will come with 2 mystery black rollerball, 1 mystery black fineliner, 2 nightfire red rollerball, and 1 pacific blue fineliner refills (all Mont Blanc), as well as the original cardboard tube. PM with any questions.
Asking $250.00 shipped for the whole package.
Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back