Proof Of Busse (and Kin) Superiority

There was another review of Busse knives in American Survival Guide Magazine. I dont remember the issue but a different guy had a Steel Heart , a Badger Attack ,and a Battle Mistress IIRC. He was building lean-to's and doing all sorts of stuff.

People bad mouth Busse, Well they are allowed to be wrong.
I have only had a Busse for a couple days.
But a old saying here in Australia. "God created Fords to keep Dick Heads out of Holdens"
A Holden is a General Motors car.
May be that goes to every one Who dont own a Busse?
Next week end thought i will give my new Busse a good test along side my 3G Fallkniven F-1.
I have a SAR-4 se.

People bad mouth Busse, Well they are allowed to be wrong.
I have only had a Busse for a couple days.
But a old saying here in Australia. "God created Fords to keep Dick Heads out of Holdens"
A Holden is a General Motors car.
May be that goes to every one Who dont own a Busse?
Next week end thought i will give my new Busse a good test along side my 3G Fallkniven F-1.
I have a SAR-4 se.

I've got an old Ford pickup, and a few Busse's. Now I don't know where I stand! :p

Humans (the weak breed of humans) sometimes naturally put down what they can't have. I've seen this when I've dated the hotter chic, I've seen this when I've driven a nicer car, and I've seen this when I've outproduced others in the sales force. It's safe to assume the same with people who appreciate knives and knife collecting.

I just reread my reply. Just to clarify- I meant specifically the weak humans, not all humans of course-us Busse lovers are given the great powers of INFI so we do not fall into the weak category.

My reply to this thread is just get one try it out personally. Then you can and will appreciate the true qualitys of Infi. :thumbup:;)

More scrapizashi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oJ7TCHHAFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4JdWQSu_c8

If people can still hate, I just dont know why??

I would like to see other manufacturers videos doing the same stuff as seen here- any takers?
Haters gonna hate..... some one will always be on the other side. Busse makes a great product that very few makes can even compete with. When you are on the top there will always be people a hate'n.
02_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s600x433-62658-580.jpg

19_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s600x390-62675-580.jpg

11_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s352x600-62666-580.jpg

OOOPS! I posted this in the wrong thread, still kind of fits here I guess.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Busse COmbat PERFORMANCE VIDEOS (well, kind of):

http://web.archive.org/web/20020204121328/bussecombat.com/videos.html

The site is old, and the videos removed, but you can see what was done in the videos before they were removed, namely,:

1- Blade driven through 3/8" steel, no damage

2- Handle supports over 32,000 pounds AND RETURNS TO TRUE

3- Blade flexes 70 degrees without breaking

4- Cuts through 10 pieces of hemp rope (*TO me, it looks like 1 inch pieces!*)

5- Chops through 15 2x4's and still shaves

6- Cuts 1,254 pices of hemp rope and still shaves

7- Blade flexes 27 degrees and returns to true

There is also another video called "Enormous tip strength"- who knows what that could have been???

AND

In my opinion, judging by the first video "Busse Combat Basics Introduction Highlights", all of the above was done with a Basic, which uses a lower grade M-INFI than does all the newer models, which use full blown INFI- if I am correct, this means that the new INFI models have even better performance that in these vids!!!

who have those videos ?
the site do not save videos on page ,i can not down load .
who can help me , thanks.

dingy

Back