• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop: Propper and 5.11 pack bundle! - great set

SOLD - PLEASE DELETE, THANK YOU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! - I am selling off this bundle of new (or practically new) tactical gear set. I am downsizing in a preparation to move (and my age :). So, I will do my best with the description of this large group, all included in the sale:
1. Large Propper UDC backpack, with velcro lined interior that ALSO includes 2 velcro secured pouches that I purchased separately and installed. The pack has not been used. Also,this pack appears to be no longer available via retail outfitters, but I found this description:
  • 1000D Cordura Nylon
  • Hook and Loop closure
  • Padded adjustable shoulder straps and adjustable sternum straps
  • Pockets on top and side for small items
  • Isolated storage pocket on bottom
  • Hook and loop pass through openings on the top for hydration or cable pass-through port
  • Exterior is wrapped in MOLLE webbing to accept user configurable pouches
  • Clinch straps on the bottom secure gear
  • 20" H x 13" W x 6.5" D
2. The 5.11 tactical Pushback 6L - The PUSH (Practical Utility Shoulder Hold) Pack is a transportation heavyweight in a compact messenger style bag. The PUSH Pack features a main compartment, expandable side compartments, a rear TacTec® compatible pocket, and MOLLE and SlickStick® compatible slots on the sides. And with a hook-and-loop nametape and flag holders for quick ID. You can find further details online. I've used this pack on approx 3 occasions for day trips, so it is in like-new condition.

3. Two Maxpedition Pocket Organizers - also never been used. These organizers are great for first aid gear or other small, specific items.

4. Molle attachable water bottle carrier with extra zipper pouch - like new condition and perfect for use with this Propper pack or any other Molle configured pack/device.

Please see photos, and your questions are welcome.
Asking Price: 150.00 ALL IN ... so that price includes shipping and fees (if we go that PayPal route). I will ship to anywhere in continental U.S.
Payment methods: Personal check, USPS money order or Paypal.
Thank you for viewing! Dan

Gear Set.jpgIMG_4967.jpgIMG_2857.jpgIMG_2859.jpgIMG_2852 2.jpgIMG_2858.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2850.jpg
    IMG_2850.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2853.jpg
    IMG_2853.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    647.9 KB · Views: 6