• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech and Benchmade (All Sold)

brandonh328

Gold Member
Afternoon all, I continue to downsize my knife collection and my loss is your gain. As usual all knives shown come with what's pictured. Message me for additional info, pictures, or videos. Not looking for any trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

Protech TR-4.3
This TR-4.3 is in excellent condition. Action, lockup, and centering are all good. Comes with everything it originally shipped with. Snappy action on this knife. Lockup and centering are good as well. Some superficial marks on the clip are the only defects. Asking price is SPF through PP G&S.

Protech Godfather CF
This CF Inlayed Godfather is in LNIB condition. Action, lockup, and centering are all good. Comes with everything it originally shipped with. Snappy action on this knife. Lockup and centering are good as well. Asking price is SOLD through PP G&S.

Benchmade Osborne Rift
This Osborne Rift is in great condition. Some wear marks on the clip that are superficial, otherwise in perfect condition. Snappy action on this knife. Lockup and centering are good as well. Asking price is SOLD through PP G&S.

As usual the first person with an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread gets the knife. Please follow up post in this thread with a DM stating which knife you'd like and for payment info. Always willing to listen to reasonable offers. A polite decline is the worst that could happen. Will ship within 48 hours of received payment. Again thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back