• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Fishscale TR3 & TR5, Darrel Ralph Gunhammer Auto, Kershaw Launch 2... Stupid low prices.

Auto-Nerd

I got thumbs dude. Keep your flippers to yourself.
Hey y'all,

I'm pricing these to move.

Same order as the group pic:

Kershaw Launch 2 - $100
Discontinued. LNIB. Never been carried or cut. Comes with original packaging.

Darrel Ralph HTM Gunhammer Auto - $135
Discontinued. Has been carried a few times, but not used to cut. Minor scuffs on scales/pocket clip.
Blade/edge is in like-new condition. Comes with HTM taco pouch.

Protech TR3-X1 - $130 - SOLD
Fish-scale scales. LNIB. Never carried or cut. Comes with belt pouch and original packaging.

Protech TR5-X1 - $135 - SOLD
Discontinued. S35VN, Fish scales. Has been gently carried, minor wear. Edge is in like-new condition. Comes with original packaging.

These are all priced well below market value. Please see pics to confirm condition.

I'm at work today so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will get back to you within 10-15 mins, max...

I will honor the first unconditional, "I'll take it," "Yolo!," "Gimme-Gimme," etc., posted in the comments.

Please be prepared to paypal, venmo, or zelle right away, or I will move on to the next knife-nut in line.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll take the TR3. New here at BF. How do we communicate?

Thanks
Since you don’t have a paid membership you don’t have access to private messaging. Reply to this with your email address and I’ll contact you directly.

Back