• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech knives - SnG, Godson

1) Protech - PT2450 - Strider SnG Custom - Auto - Abalone Button - Mirror Polished Blade
Limited edition
Brand new in a box
For sale $520

EFEE1DF0-A6C8-48CD-B1D4-6748840977D6.jpeg
2) Protech Godson
Brand new, in a box
SOLD4517B124-86BA-44A5-A1F1-53B7CAC4765F.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like to buy the Godson. I am very new here, please let me know how this works. Thank you!

I would like to buy the Godson. I am very new here, please let me know how this works. Thank you!
Another new member here as well. The way my other transactions have gone here are as follows:
1) get payment for product through PayPal
2) the buyer senthe address they want the product to be delivered to
3) after I see the funds in my PayPal account I mail out the product

hope this helps

Another new member here as well. The way my other transactions have gone here are as follows:
1) get payment for product through PayPal
2) the buyer senthe address they want the product to be delivered to
3) after I see the funds in my PayPal account I mail out the product

hope this helps
Sounds good! Please send info to find you on PP

Just wanted to report back - I picked up the Godson today!! Beautiful! Great value, quick turnaround, and you made it easy for a first-time buyer on the forum! Thanks, Mark! Look forward to doing business again in the future!

Just wanted to report back - I picked up the Godson today!! Beautiful! Great value, quick turnaround, and you made it easy for a first-time buyer on the forum! Thanks, Mark! Look forward to doing business again in the future!
Thank you, glad you’re enjoying the knife! Looking forward to future business!

If you were happy with the transaction, please consider leaving me a positive review under the profile! Thank you!

Back