• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Magic BR-1.1 'Whiskers' - SOLD

$SOLD - Paypal G&S - CONUS Only
Priority is given to the first chronological "I'll take it" post.

Black Handle, Smooth Bolster, 154CM Stonewash Blade, Production Run 2 - #483
https://imgur.com/a/ICZZ4vN

I am the 2nd owner; the first claimed to have never used or carried the knife. I've carried it and played with it far more than I have cut anything over the year and a half I've owned it.

The pocket clip and scales show some scuffing (with a bit of aluminum embedded in the finish on the front edge of the clip side scale). The blade sits centered when closed but has some play when opened; I haven't adjusted the pivot but would assume the knife could be made rock solid with a touch of tuning.

I touched up the edge's bevel once, on a ceramic, and the blade and scales were rubbed down with an EDCi coated microfiber cloth each time I carried the knife.

Last edited:
$160 - Paypal G&S - CONUS Only
Priority is given to the first chronological "I'll take it" post.

Black Handle, Smooth Bolster, 154CM Stonewash Blade, Production Run 2 - #483
https://imgur.com/a/ICZZ4vN

I am the 2nd owner; the first claimed to have never used or carried the knife. I've carried it and played with it far more than I have cut anything over the year and a half I've owned it.

The pocket clip and scales show some scuffing (with a bit of aluminum embedded in the finish on the front edge of the clip side scale). The blade sits centered when closed but has some play when opened; I haven't adjusted the pivot but would assume the knife could be made rock solid with a touch of tuning.

I touched up the edge's bevel once, on a ceramic, and the blade and scales were rubbed down with an EDCi coated microfiber cloth each time I carried the knife.

Is this still available? Feel free to email me at - rjwiggall @ Hotmail.com

Last edited:
Back