• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Mordax & James Brand Carter

All Prices are PayPal G&S Shipped - Domestic (US) Shipping Only

Protech / Ferrum Forge / Drop Mordax, Green and Stonewash CPM-20CV - Sold
Update: The Scales are plain (not milled)
This knife is new in the plastic bag, in the felt bag, in the box. Check Drop's site if you want better images of the scale color; I haven't opened the factory plastic bag and won't do so for photos. I bought a Blue Stonewash Mordax in the initial drop and fell in love with it so desperately that I bought a second knife a few months later. Fast forward a year, and I realize that everything about the knife is so well built that I do not need a spare.

James Brand Carter, Black G10 and Polished VG10 - Sold
Update: Price Drop (09.Mar)
I've used and carried this knife off and on for over a year but have found it falling out of my rotation the last few months. The Blade is in good (if not great condition), but there are scuffs on the scales and scratches on the clip. I've maintained the bushings with Extreme Force Lube and frequently cleaned the blade with EDCi. I've never had to adjust the pivot, but there is a bit of play in the clip-side scale near the pivot. All the original packaging, the optional lanyard tab, and the promotional sticker are included.

Last edited:
Back